Protect your equipment, materials and inventory
For more than 100 years, Lafayette Tents & Events has been the leader in temporary tents and structures. We haven’t been in business that long because of luck – it’s our customer service that puts us over the top. We don’t rest until we’ve completed the order from start to finish – and our customers have signed off on it with a handshake and a smile.
One of our core tent services is providing temporary structures for storage and warehousing. No matter your preferences or how much space you need, we have the tents and structures to fit those needs. Contact Lafayette Tents & Events today to discuss your company’s temporary warehouse structure needs.
Benefits of Temporary Warehouse Structures
We have a pretty simple motto at Lafayette Tents & Events: if you can dream it, we can build it. Our temporary warehouse buildings and structures are the perfect solution to store excess inventory during your busy season or store materials and equipment for a construction job site.
Our clear span structures come in all shapes and sizes and are our most sought after inventory. Clear span tents have no interior poles and are built with a sturdy aluminum frame. Because of their durability, these structures are great for long-term installation and will protect equipment, supplies and machinery from the elements. Clear span structures are extremely versatile and can be erected on gravel, grass, concrete and around obstacles.
Our clear span structures can be retrofitted to include a fully functioning HVAC system to store items at the right temperature. Need a big structure for a lot of equipment? Our temporary warehouses can range from 500 square feet to more than 100,000 square feet in size! Whatever your project calls for, we will make it happen.
These tents are ideal for:
- Construction site protection from weather
- Construction material storage
- Excess inventory storage
- Surge manufacturing capacity and flex space
- Temporary space during business renovations or business interruption
Our Staff Can Handle It All
When you need a temporary warehouse structure for your next project, we’ll get the job done quickly and efficiently. We take care of all the planning, setup and tear down – you don’t have to worry about a thing! We assist with your site planning, custom branding, signage and interior layout.
We have a simple three-step process for delivering the best warehouse structure.
- Choose a type of tent. Depending on your square footage needs, we’ll help you determine the right type of clear span structure.
- Next, we’ll help you develop a site plan. This includes the location of the structure, width, length, and floor plan.
- Finally, we manage every step of the process – including delivery, installation, take down and removal.
No matter where you are located, Lafayette Tents & Events is there. We deploy our tents coast-to-coast throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and more.
Why Work With Lafayette Tents & Events?
Tireless dedication to serving you
- Free consultation on your site’s needs
- Available 24/7
Tents are durable
- German engineered 4 channel aluminum frames are designed to withstand up to 60 mph winds and 90 mph bursts
- With one of the nation’s largest inventory of clear span ranging from 20’ to 164’ wide, we have what you need
- Full package: Tents + Flooring + Doors + LED Lighting + Fire Extinguishers
- Installation, delivery, and removal included
- Flexible lease terms: 1 to 12 month terms available
Contact Us for Temporary Warehouse Structures
There’s only one name you need to know when it comes to the installation of a warehouse building to store your equipment and machinery – Lafayette Tents & Events! Don’t hesitate to contact us today so we can start planning the perfect temporary building for your company’s needs.